Why Should Your Company Book?
The Virtual Platform is a comprehensive and holistic suite of services that provides both prospective employers (you) and top quality candidates with everything they need to bring about the perfect match. Accessibility is one of the major benefits, employers can tap into a large pool of top quality candidates, while job seekers can take advantage of the live interaction in an environment that is engaging and easy to navigate.
- Return on Investment; a highly cost effective way of attracting high quality prospects and at the same time increasing awareness of the company’s branding
- Brand Positioning – In terms of brand placement Omnivil is a forward thinking media to be associated with
- CSR – a 24/7 socially conscious Platform (Carbon footprint)
- Time Management (out of office, team required, travel)
- Travel – time, costs, weather, delays, breakdown
- Costs – fuel, food, hotels, HR
- Instant Access – to companies & prospects, this means that opportunities can be realised quickly and effectively.
As part of our promotional plan we will:
- Liaise with community facilities to reach the local and national service leavers and their families
- Have media partners and a complete schedule of media activity targeted at both local and regional press – including online, newspaper and radio coverage
- Use our websites and social media platforms to promote the event
- Directly promote the event to our ever-growing membership.
Service at a Glance
The virtual job fair provides your organisation a unique opportunity to tackle major issues within various sectors, including skills and personnel shortages. We have an untapped resource of skills, talent and experience in that we can share with you.
- Access to a huge available resource of skills and manpower from the AFC
- A long-term solution to your skills gaps and personnel shortages
- Greater brand awareness within the AFC, positioning you as an organisation of choice
- A tailored programme of support to suit your company needs
The Armed Forces Community Skill-Sets
It is anticipated that there will be a very mixed group of people attending the event with a wide variety of skills and qualifications, many of which will have served many years in the Armed Forces and therefore very qualified. Some examples of the type of people that are regularly at these types of events are:
- Medical staff – RGN, GP, HCA, Dental Nurse, Dentist
- Maritime Specialists
- IT Specialists
- Communication Operators
- Financial / Accountancy plus many more…..
These individuals will have years of experience behind them and will be looking to progress within their area of expertise and to be given the opportunity to make a smooth transition into Civilian life.
Military personnel are also client and service-oriented; many military personnel are in the service industry and their jobs are to facilitate, explain and expedite their patrons and clients’ needs, wants and actions.
Work habits are a definite result of social maturity, integrity, determination and self-confidence that they have learned in their military service. The military trains people to accept and discharge responsibility for other people, for activities, for resources, and for one's own behaviour. As a result many have gained various qualifications and go on to extremely successful once they have left the forces.