What happens at a virtual job fair?
Just like a traditional job fairs, you’ll have
the opportunity to meet with recruiters and employers hiring from the Armed forces Community.
Employers and recruiters are given an online exhibition stand where they post positions and information about their companies. Each company (stand) offers a range of functions/information facilities, which
- Company brochures that can be download or added to your event bag
- Watch their company videos
- View and apply for all the jobs they are recruiting for
- Visit and connect via their Social media platforms and visit their websites
- Send messages
- Book an appointment for a future date (Video, voice, IM)
- Instant message in their company networking room and private chat
- Companies can request a video chat (interview) 1-2-1, with committed, interested and well prepared ‘visitors’
- Complete company Surveys / polls
- Attend their live workshops, presentations, tutorials,
interviews, guidance sessions and more
You, the job-seeker, can take advantage of the live interaction in an environment that is engaging
and easy to navigate.